Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tees and skirts

One of my go-to outfits is a tee shirt and a skirt. I know I said below that I am currently having problems with white tees because of the sheerness factor, but colored tees don't have that same issue and therefore colored tees and I get along like peanut butter and jelly! I love the short sleeved crew neck tees from JCrew, and they have an amazing array of colors.


You get the picture. I think between Jessica and I, we have at least one, if not multiples in each color!
In my office, a tee with a skirt or pants is sufficiently work-like to wear, and I wear heels and a necklace to dress it up. I also usually end up throwing a cardigan on over the tee, because the air conditioning in my office is constantly on high! But I digress....I saw this picture and thought that it perfectly captured the ease of the tee and skirt combo. It's so cute and fun.

{Image from Kate Spade}

No comments:

Post a Comment